Morristown – 30 West Park Place
- Location: New Jersey
- Area : 13229 ft2
•On the “Green” in the center of Morristown •Fully Rebuilt Building in the 1980’s •Elevator Building •Building is 100% occupied •Citibank leases 4658 sqft on the ground level •Starting Point Ventures,(SPV, a Private Equity Firm) leases the newly remodeled 2nd and 3rd floors
|Citi Bank||Starting Point Ventures|
Morristown is a town and county seat of Morris County, New Jersey, United States. Morristown has been called “the military capital of the American Revolution” because of its strategic role in the war for independence from Great Britain. Today this history is visible in a variety of locations throughout the town that collectively make up Morristown National Historical Park.
According to British colonial records, the first permanent European settlement at Morristown occurred in 1715, when a settlement was founded as New Hanover by migrants from New York and Connecticut. Morris County was created on March 15, 1739, from portions of Hunterdon County. The county, and ultimately Morristown itself, was named for the popular Governor of the Province, Lewis Morris, who championed benefits for the colonists.
Morristown was incorporated as a town by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on April 6, 1865, within Morris Township, and it was formally set off from the township in 1895. As of the 2010 United States Census, the town’s population was 18,411, reflecting a decline of 133 (-0.7%) from the 18,544 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 2,355 (+14.5%) from the 16,189 counted in the 1990 Census.