Roseland – Eagle Rock Commons
- Location: New Jersey
- Area : 37163 ft2
- 37,163 SF Traditional Neighborhood Retail Center and the premier Shopping center within Roseland and Western Essex County. Three years old.
- Freestanding 14,359 SF Walgreens Drug Store.
- Freestanding 4,111 SF TD Bank
- 18,804 SF of retail space anchored by Starbucks, FedEx, Kinko’s, Bensi, Manhattan Bagel.
- Great visibility and pedestrian access, pylon directory signage, manicured landscape grounds and a strong tenant mix affording shoppers a great retail environment.
- Premier community retail center within affluent Roseland, NJ
- Average daily traffic counts Eisenhower Parkway/Eadle Rock Avenue: 18,837
- Significant daytime population given major corporate presence within trade area
- Limited retail competition within submarket
- Less than 1/4 mile South from 4-way interchange of Exit 4 Interstate 280 and less than 2 miles North of SR 10/Livingston Circle
- Strong daytime population includes major corporations such as: McDonald’s Corporation, ADP Inc., Connell Foley LLP, MetLife, Lowenstein Sandler PC, Organon Inc. and Prudential Insurance Company, Verizon.
|TD Bank||Fed Ex – Kinko|
|Parking :||185 cars|
Roseland is a borough in western Essex County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the borough’s population was 5,819, reflecting an increase of 521 (+9.8%) from the 5,298 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 451 (+9.3%) from the 4,847 counted in the 1990 Census.
Roseland was incorporated as a borough by an act of the New Jersey Legislature on March 10, 1908, from portions of Livingston Township.
New Jersey Monthly magazine ranked Roseland as its 7th best place to live in its 2015 rankings of the “Best Places To Live” in New Jersey. The borough was ranked 14th best place to live in the magazine’s 2008 rankings.