Warren – Warren Village Shopping Center
- Location: New Jersey
- Area : 61422 ft2
- 61,422 SF premier retail grocery anchored village center
- Fully renovated and expanded shopping center with brick facade for upscale retailers with pedestrian access and covered walkways
- Pylon directory signage and beautifully maintained grounds, with pedestrian walking paths, allow for a strong tenant mix affording shoppers a great retail environment.
- Traffic Count: approximately 32,000 cars a day at the signalized intersection of Mt. Bethel Road (18,745+/-) and Warren BLVD
- Premier retail grocery anchored center within affluent Warren (58% higher education)
- Significant daytime population given major corporate presence in trade area including: Citigroup
- Less than 3 miles South of I-78 , Exit 36 and 2 miles North of U.S. Route 22 & Warrenville Road
- Suitable retail uses may include: Entertainment, Fashion Apparel, Housewares, Home Center, Computers /Software, Pet/Supplies, Fitness, Beer/Wine/Liquor, Cosmetic/Body Care, Restaurant, Kings Supermarkets, Starbucks, Country Square, Muscle Maker, Massage Envy, European Wax Center, Egdwood Pharmacy.
|Kings Supermarket||Peapack Gladstone Bank|
|The UPS Store||European Wax Center|
|Parking :||300 cars|
Warren Township is a township in Somerset County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township’s population was 15,311, reflecting an increase of 1,052 (+7.4%) from the 14,259 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn increased by 3,429 (+31.7%) from the 10,830 counted in the 1990 Census.
In July 2009, CNNMoney.com ranked Warren sixth in the nation on its list of “Best Places to Live” in the United States, citing in particular its schools, June carnival (the Lions Club’s annual “Expo”), “wide open spaces” (generally 1.5 acres (0.61 ha) per house), 74 “working farms” (“taxed-as-farmland” tracts, but rural, nevertheless), and proximity to New York City.